Knights of Columbus
The St. Jude Knights of Columbus Council 1065 meets every second Thursday of the month. We serve at the 6:00 p.m. Mass followed by a social time in the Parish Hall at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting beginning at 7 p.m.
If you’re interested in helping those in need, serving our parish, school and community, growing in your faith or having exclusive access to top-rated insurance protection for you and your family, then the Knights of Columbus is the organization for you.
- Support our parish with its needs
- Help meet the needs of those in our community
- Provide “Coats for Kids” and “Food for Families”
- Support programs that benefit people with Intellectual disabilities
- Aid victims of natural disasters and and other catastrophic events, local and worldwide
- Donate wheelchairs to people without mobility at home and abroad
- Save lives through initiatives such as the “Ultrasound Program”
- A unique “band of brothers”
- Shared values and the support to live out our Catholic faith more fully
- The ability for our network to accomplish things together that we could not accomplish alone
- Exclusive access to our top-rated life insurance products, available only to members and their families.
- Your insurance agent is a Knight dedicated to helping his brother Knights protect their family.