HASA strives to enhance our children’s education through effective home and school communications, actively dedicated parents and the promotion of stewardship to benefit the parish family of St. Jude Catholic School.
- President – Christine Nix
- Vice President – Julie Lassus
- Secretary – Kelly Sickafoose
- Treasurer – Amy Delaney
School Related Ministries
(Open to all parishioners & school families)
- Teacher Luncheon – Help set-up, serve, and/or clean up or provide food on periodic basis.
- Yearbook Volunteers – Gather photos, label items, etc. to prepare yearbook for publication. Assist yearbook coordinator.
- Family Hospitality – Help plan and set up and/or provide refreshments for New Families Night, Meet the Teacher Night, Grandperson’s Day, Science Fair Judges Luncheon, and meals for school families in short-term crises.
- Church Hospitality – Help plan, set up, serve and clean up Reconciliation Reception, Confirmation Reception, and School Open House.
- Uniform Swap – Help set up tables for sale and/or clean up.
- Skating Parties – Oversee sign-up sheets for skating parties on ICF days.
- Volunteer Appreciation – Write thank you notes for school volunteers.
- Plant Show – Help with the show and/or sorting seeds.
- Teacher Appreciation Snacks – Providing morale building snacks to teachers, help with set-up and clean-up of lounge for snacks.
- Christmas Village – Christmas Village provides children an opportunity to shop for their families at school. The items are nominally priced to fit into a child’s budget. Help is needed to tally children’s purchases (2 hour shifts) and assist students with shopping (2 hour shifts). Strong adults also needed for set up and clean up.
- Student Hospitality – Providing food, serving meals, and providing support for the following: Honors Banquet 8th Grade Graduation, and 8th Grade Baccalaureate Luncheon.
- Taste & See– An annual parish cook-off with live cooking demonstrations, a baking cook-off and much more!
- New Families – Phone and welcome new families as well as answer any questions.
- Family Dance – Set up for dance, serve refreshments and/or help with cleanup. The dance occurs in early February.
- School Office/Copy Help or Classroom Helper – Assist teachers and school office staff in copying materials for classrooms.
- Spirit Shop – Set ordering schedule; gather and tally orders; deliver items to purchaser; Sell items prior to school events.
- Family Support – Help families in need by providing meals, drivers and babysitting.
- Campbell Labels – Collect labels, cut them or distribute them to volunteers to cut. Track and count the labels. Notify the school and parents of any “Bonus” label events.
- Room Parent Coordinator – Responsible for assigning room mothers for each classroom. Providing room moms with a folder of information pertaining to that particular class. Reminding the room parent of upcoming events that they are responsible for in their rooms.
Ways You Can Help:
Campbell’s Soup Labels
Box Tops For Education